Hi All...I am Mimi Leinbach. So what do I tell you about me? Here is the 411...
- I am the wife of 16 years to my sweet hubby, Josh. We have know each other since high school so I can really say I married my best friend!
- I am the mom to 2 very active, sports loving boys (Nick 13 and Jack 9)...I spend my weekends and evening cheering them on and loving it. I am also the mom to my fur baby Lucy, my 16 year old basset hound.
- My favorite color is purple, fav ice cream is vanilla but it must have whipped cream and colored sprinkles, and favorite shows are Glee, Burn Notice, Friday Night Lights, and Law & Order.
- My proudest moments besides marring my hubby and have my boys is completeing 2 marathons...My oldest son also loves running so I am hoping my last marathon will be his first.
- I have a degree is Psychology but if I were to do it all over again I would have gone another direction...what...I am not sure but maybe when I grow up I will figure it out.
- I don't like it quiet, I like background noise. As I am typing here I am jamming to Katy Perry, Pink, and whatever bubble gum pop I can find...it just makes me want to dance. Even better I can beat my kids on the Dance Central Kinect X-box game...it totally kills them, lol!
- I have been scrapping for 13 years since my oldest was born.
- I love designing for Scarlet Lime and several manufactures!
- My favorite scrappy products...pattern paper, Stickles and Thickers!
- The biggest reason we moved 6 years ago was so I could have a scrap room...my hubby wanted his dining room table back, he he he! Here is a glimpse...
This is my work desk. My room is usually pretty neat...but when I am working it is like a tornado hits. When I am done I clean it up and start over again.
I organize my cardstock by color and my pattern paper by manufacturer. Everything else is grouped by what it is. All flowers together, ribbon is all together...that sort of thing.
My husband always ask how I know what I have. My answer, I don't know but I do. Everything has a place and I can tell you exactly where it is. I guess you could call it an organized mess.
Here just a taste of February's Kits...2 more must haves!
Thanks so much for taking the time to get to know me...hugs and happy scrapping!